Wednesday 25 September 2013

OPI's Raw Granite

A few weeks ago, I won two new OPI Raw Granite polishes: DS lapis (blue) and DS pewter (grey). I tried out the DS pewter first. It’s a really pretty grey colour. The polish is like the liquid sand polishes: matte, but with a lot of sparkles in it. 


I tried on the polish first without a top coat,
but then I wanted to see what it would look like if it were totally shiny, so I added a topcoat. My left hand is with glossy topcoat, my right hand without:


The difference between the two is not shockingly clear, but you can see a difference nonetheless: the colour with topcoat is a bit darker, and of course more shiny! I like this polish the best with a shiny topcoat, mostly because of the richer, deeper colour. To me, it looks a bit like a pretty dark night sky with bright stars in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)