Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Polish & Nail Art Stuff!

Hi! :)

I have gotten the coolest and prettiest stuff in the past few months, but I didn't have the time yet to show you!!

So here finally goes :D

A few months ago, I saw these gorgeous swatches of some Polished by KPT polishes by Lacquerstyle and I fell in love. I just HAD to have them.

I especially loved Belle Ami, Cloudy Days Go Away, and the gorgeoustest one of them all, Same Fall Different Beginning <3 (and looking back on it I wish I also had gone for Lumières!)

A big plus when ordering from Beauty So Fly: candyyy!

I ordered these 3 from one of the official international distributors of Polished by KPT, an online shop called Beauty So Fly, because that was the only place they had the Paris & Me collection available when I searched for it. 

I also picked up Cadillacquer's Where the Wild Things Are, because I had been lusting after it for a while now :)


You might look at this picture and think "Huh, but wait! There's 5 polishes there!" Yes there are :)

Beauty So Fly had accidentally sent me Fall-O-You instead of Cloudy Days Go Away. When I contacted them about it, they replied to me the very next day, said they were so sorry for the mix-up and they sent Cloudy Days the day after! It arrived in the next week, which was really awesome.

I completely understand that a mix-up can happen sometimes, and for me it's important what a company does next. Beauty So Fly did great: they were super friendly and quick. I will definitely shop there again!


So I now am the proud owner of my very first 4 Polished by KPT polishes (3 of which are thermals), and my very first Cadillacquer one!!

I'm so happy with them, they look absolutely gorgeous in the bottle, and I've already tried two out so expect some swatches soon ;)


Close-up bottle shots because YEAH! (Ugh, the one on the left <3 <3 <3)
Then some more stuff!

For Christmas, I got a nail art book from my boyfriend's mum. It's filled with cool nail art ideas, and even though I already know a lot of the techniques they explain, it's great to get some inspiration from!


And finally, some nail art stuff!

A co-worker of mine is also into nails (she does gel nails) and she had a bunch of stuff she didn't want anymore, so she very kindly donated it to me :)

There are some cute kiwi fimo slices, three wheels full of studs and rhinestones, and a whole box filled with little crushed stones in 12 different colours (if you know what I mean?)





LOVE!

What do you think of these? Do you have any Cadillacquer or Polished by KPT polishes?

Thanks for reading!

p.s.: for those of you interested: my first exam went good, 4 more to go!


18 comments:

  1. I want that all! So much cool things.
    That colors are so pretty!

    Black Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just couldn't resist getting those Polished by KPT ones after seeing Lacquerstyle's gorgeous swatches :)

      Delete
  2. wow, beautiful!- I cant wait to see them on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I cannot wait to show them :D I hope to have a lovely swatching session when my exams have finished!

      Delete
  3. Some really nice stuff here. Loving the polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wauw... PolishedbyKpt... ik kwijl als ik ze zie op Instagram. Ook zeker lakjes die ik ooit nog eens wil aanschaffen!! Erg benieuwd naar Same Fall... Mooie haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echt he, Polished by KPT hebben gewoon té mooie lakjes! Ik wil ze eigenlijk allemaal :D

      Delete
  5. I am really sorry that I couldn't comment from December on, but I was soooo busy and tired, and stressed, and I could continue. But the new year is here, and I am here too :) First of all I want to wish you all the best for the new year, may all your dreams and wishes come true!
    The polishes all have that WOW factor, so I am super curious how they going to look on your nails! The nail art book is a very thoughtful present from your boyfriend's mom, your very lucky that you can own it! Maybe you will going to show some designs from it, of course on your nails :) About the other nail stuff, they are all great, I want such co-workers too :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry Andrea, December is such a busy time!! Thank you so much, I hope you will have an amazing 2015 as well! Yeah, the nail art book was really a perfect present for me! I already have seen a lot of designs in it that I want to recreate :D

      Delete
  6. The crushed stones look very interesting! I do not own any indie polishes yet but I'd really like to try some out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhu, I look forward to using those crushed stones for something mermaid-y :D I love that I was able to try out a lot of indie polishes this past year, it's an amazing discovery!! I hope you will get to try them out too soon :)

      Delete
  7. Great Haul. I loved the Cloud days go away. I couldnt wait for the swatches. And the studs are simple beautiful :D Best of luck for the rest of your exams :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloudy Days Go Away looks really pretty and dreamy, but perfect for bad weather too :D Thank you!!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful haul! Looks like you got some really great items, I look forward to seeing how you use them in your up coming nail art :) I love the look of these polishes, I have never tried them myself so I can't wait to hear how you find them. Well done on your exam too! Best wishes and lots of luck for the next four, I know you'll do great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss I look forward to showing everything in some nail art!! And to showing my gorgeous new polishes :) If you have some spare time this Monday, keep your thumbs up for me as exam nr. 2 is going down then! :D Thanks Ithi!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)